Saturday, February 11, 2012

YouTube Videos: ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs. | by xCRzZxe

YouTube Videos
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs. | by xCRzZxe
Feb 11th 2012, 14:58

--- !READ READ READ DESCRIPTION NOW! --- Hey guys, Here is another edit from me ;) ! I have news, I joined editing clob - EditCod: www.youtube.com So that is the reason why there is at the end their sponsor logo! ;) Subscribe to them!! I hope that my video will be uploaded to their channel cause I need to get known :) and also I hope you enjoy in this edit. My laptop is repaired but it still doesn't work very well! :) And BTW: This is my 1st Sony Vegas + Adobe After Effects edit. :) Follow me on twitter: twitter.com Players: FaZe Temperrr: www.youtube.com FaZe Ramos: www.youtube.com Dare Taco: www.youtube.com Swap Tricks: www.youtube.com Straaandvig: www.youtube.com uhJake: www.youtube.com Some INFO: Render Time (With RSMB): 4.2 hours Editing Time: about 4 hours Song: Thrice - Broken Lungs (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) Disclaimer: All Credit goes to the Above Artist/Label for the Audio Used. This song is for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended. Please Leave a LIKE maybe even favourite to expand views! :)
From: xCRzZxe
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 02:24 More in Gaming

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions