Monday, February 13, 2012

YouTube Videos: SpeedArt :: Personal Partner Background #1 + Update | MASSIVE SALE EVERYTHING £3 OR $5

YouTube Videos
SpeedArt :: Personal Partner Background #1 + Update | MASSIVE SALE EVERYTHING £3 OR $5
Feb 13th 2012, 15:02

Hey guys this is my SpeedArt for my personal partner background also this an update for my channel. I am having a half-term SALE!! for all my prices so everything is £3 or $5 so get messaging :) My partner should be coming in a few weeks so that's when my BG will be up. Please leave a like and comment, thanks. -Samson Final Image: shadowness.com Time Taken: 41mins Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CS5 _____________________________________________________________ Check out my portfolio: peenutdzn.carbonmade.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com My Team: www.youtube.com My Network: www.youtube.com
From: PeenutDzn
Views: 2
1 ratings
Time: 05:11 More in Howto & Style

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions