Monday, February 13, 2012

YouTube Videos: Borderlands Speed Art: Clap-Trap

YouTube Videos
Borderlands Speed Art: Clap-Trap
Feb 13th 2012, 19:53

If this cold get 50 likes I would die... I made this video in anticipation of my Borderlands series that I will be starting! I love the game and hopefully those of you who play this game will appreciate it! This was one of my first times making a picture in Photoshop CS5.5 so cut me some slack! Haha please give me your honest opinion of what you think I worked really hard and with my friend www.youtube.com there it only took about 1 hour. So please tune in some more to see more speed arts and video games!!! (AND BORDERLANDS!) Haha Thanks! Please Rate, Comment, and Subscribe! Check out my friends channel!!! www.youtube.com "This is a great video game so i tried to make this video great" I don't own this song and i used it strictly for advertising his song and putting my own video in the background. Who else is anticipating Borderlands 2??? Tell me in the comments! I am! Boring Old Tags... Borderlands Badlands "Clap Trap" Clap-Trao CL4P-TP "Video Game" Art "Speed Art" CS5.5 Photoshop 9-Toes "Adobe Photoshop" Drawing "Photo Manipulation" shots downloads exclusiveBorderlands First Details PS3 Playstation Playstation3 Xbox 360 PC Xbox360 X360 Sony Microsoft Trailer Gameplay Review Preview Video HD IGN Commentary Sanii Mandred Machinima Respawn Mission Hot Level Comedy Funny Game Games Computer New Unboxing Console show tgss Ps2
From: Santoremn
Views: 9
1 ratings
Time: 03:11 More in Gaming

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions