Sunday, February 12, 2012

YouTube Videos: A new year, a new ANIMATED INTRO- A MENTAL PRODUCTIONS, 2012

YouTube Videos
A new year, a new ANIMATED INTRO- A MENTAL PRODUCTIONS, 2012
Feb 12th 2012, 16:16

(Click to read more) Yes, I animated this myself. The production of the animation took me a total of 7 hours to make, and it runs at 24 fps. Overall, it's not finished, but you will see the finished product tomorrow... Tuesday.... or sometime soon when I finish it. I hope you like it so far, and I think it's a step upward from my old productions, as anything is. Animated with: Marcomedia Flash 8/Adobe CS5.5 Flash Animated by: Mental Wyro Music: Two Steps from Hell Remix: DX Mix Dragon Rider (By Gallia1) www.youtube.com
Views: 6
0 ratings
Time: 00:09 More in Film & Animation

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions